Saturday, October 18, 2008

Friendship Flowers

100_4966 When Amy met Hattie in Kindergarten, I was thrilled she found such a good friend. They are in the same class in second grade and still best friends. The added benefit of their friendship is that I've gotten to know Hattie's mom, Susi, quite well and consider her a special friend of mine. This is just one of the many things that makes her so special...she picked these flowers out of her garden and brought them for me today. Aren't they beautiful? Every time I pass the breakfast bar and see them, I smile. I had to take a picture because I so appreciate the gesture and I want to be able to see them and smile long after they are gone.

Jeanne

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

How pretty! A hand-picked bouquet from a friend's garden beats out the store-bought version any day. Amazing to me is that anything so beautiful could come out of a garden in October!

stampmonkey said...

What a beautiful bouquet! How blessed you are to have such a sweet and thoughtful friend. tfs