Sunday, October 5, 2008

Irresistable Jessica-digi layout

Happy Sunday!

I don't have a card to share with you...yet. I spent my afternoon coloring with Sharpies and Bic Mark-it pens while watching the Broncos play. I was also working on laundry. By the time I got done coloring...it was dinner time. Guess I'm slow at coloring as well as creating cards. LOL  Hopefully, I'll get to finish up the card soon.

This evening, I felt like working on a digi layout and scrolled through the photos on my memory card. The one in the layout stood out to me. I took it during a Jessica Sprague class when we were to try to take our pictures with a white sheet backdrop. Jessica was a willing subject...for a while. ÜIrresistable-Jessica

You can click on the picture to enlarge it if you like.

I used a kit called NeverNot from Nitwitcollections. There is the main kit, then she offers supplements to the kit and I used some items from the main kit and a few of the supplemental offerings. I also used a template from Kay Miller Designs. It's from Collection 13 and option D. The font is Pea Jeanne Script.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you've had a great weekend and the upcoming week is full of happiness and success.

Jeanne

6 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Irresistable is right! One looks at those beautiful eyes and face, and you can't help but think of all she has ahead of her. The thought is happy and kind of sad at the same time. You hope the world is a good place for her and all the little ones. The layout is beautiful - the colors,everything! As for Jello . . . It's part of a clear liquid diet. I've had no experience with it myself and have been told Jello in hospitals is comparable to rubber. LOL. Take care, and have a great week! Can't wait to see what you've colored!

Carol said...

What a gorgeous photo of Jessica, she looks very thoughtful to me. Great layout.

Dawn said...

Beautiful picture of this beautiful little girl!!! Great Layout...isn't this fun...i never get tired of it!!! dewnie

Kari said...

It's gorgeous, Jeanne!! What a beautiful little one you have :) Don't you love it when they cooperate for a few minutes?

Barb said...

So cute, Jeanne. The colors, the alpha, the layout and your daughter is gorgeous! She looks like a thinker...Great job, thanks for sharing it. I love
visiting your blog. I like the switch up between cards and layouts. Very refreshing change every now and then.

stampmonkey said...

Oh, Jeanne! What a wonderful LO this is!! It's one of those treasures that you could frame and hang it where you can enjoy looking at it all the time. Jessica is such a beautiful girl and you could just get lost in her eyes! tfs