Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sisters and Friends-digi layout

Who am I to complain when the digi muse strikes? Sisters-and-FriendsHere's another layout I did this afternoon. This is more fun that watching the Broncos play right now.  LOL

Again, this picture is from the Butterfly House in Sioux Falls. Amy and Jessica sat on a bench and told me I needed to take this picture. Must be some good training on Mommy's part, huh? I really like how the light is shining on Amy especially.

I used a Cookie Decorating template from Sweet Shoppe Designs. This one is by Meghan Mullens and was posted on 9/3/08. I know the templates have numbers, but I can't seem to keep them straight, so I've filed them by date. Not that seeing a date will help me remember, but it's consistent anyway.

I used Haute Spring by Zoe Pearns at Sweet Shoppe. The font is Pea Swimmy.

Who knows if I will complete anymore layouts today??

Thanks for looking!

Jeanne

6 comments:

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Wow! You are a scrappin' fool! GORGEOUS layouts. I love the way you make it all look so scrumptious . . . like a candy store!

Plus, your subjects are SO cute!

Kathi Carlson said...

Another wonderful layout. Amy and Jessica are so darned cute. You're lucky, too, that they pose for photos. Either you've trained them well or it's a girl thing. I have to chase my subjects ...or bribe them! It looks like you've had a very productive day. Wow!

Rachel said...

Oh, so pretty! Love the colors and the layers of elements. AWESOME JOB!!!!

Felicia Fernandez said...

Such great layouts, and cards! I'm excited about Amy joining Brownies. We love Cub Scouts. Miss you!

stampmonkey said...

How sweet is that?! (You'll have to show this to them whenever they start to bicker. lol) Another beautiful LO!

Barb said...

On a roll...great layout! Your girls are adorable! I am going to attempt to find this digi kit you've used...LOVE IT! Such vibrant colors!