Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wild Hair - Digi Layout

Wild-Hair As I was scrolling through my pictures, I giggled out loud as I came across these two. How can you not smile when you see this? After we finished up at the Butterfly House, the girls played on the huge playground that is next door. I remember laughing out loud when I saw what their hair did after they went down the slide. I'm just glad I was able to capture the moment.

Credits:

Template-Kay Miller Designs Collection 23

Kit-Kay Miller Designs-Morning Glories and Add On pack

Title-Tracy Collins (Digital Scrapbook Place)-Summer Picnic Alpha

Font-Pea Sue's Print

Thanks for visiting...haven't found the card making mojo, but the digi one is here with a vengeance! LOL

Jeanne

4 comments:

Barb said...

LOL! LOL! This layout is so cute! The pics of the girls are just adorable, I love that hair! Your layout is wonderful, the colors are so vibrant and fun! And I'll take digi mojo any day!~Send some my way, PLEASE! ;D

I hope you're having a great weekend, Jeanne...Blessings~Barb

Kathi Carlson said...

This is as cute as it gets. Awesome photos!! The layout is perfect. I love the colors.

stampmonkey said...

What a FUN LO -- design and colors...and pics!! I LOVE that you caught their hair like that with your camera (I've missed more than my share of those photo ops in my time)! I'm sure this one will provide you all with smiles for years to come (which is what doing this is -mostly- about, right?)!

mE said...

OH Jeanne!

You are going to TOWN with all these digi layouts! I love them! This one is absolutely darling! What a fun memory of crazy hair! LOL! LOVE IT!