Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pumpkin Harvest Card

One of the vendors at this show had the full line of Cricut and Cuttlebug products! The vendor was Scrap Happy Shop based in Layton, Utah. The prices of the embossing folders was slightly less than what I have seen in stores. But I was more impressed that they had all the new folders! I picked up the ones I've wanted but hadn't seen in person yet. One of these is the Pumpkin Harvest folder. I fell in love with this card by Becca Feeken of Amazing Paper Grace. 100_4902 When I saw the folder at the show I snatched it up. I made the card before rechecking what she did. I wish I'd have done it the other way around. Oh well...I can always make another one. Ü

It's a pretty straight-forward card. I rubbed chalk on the embossed parts and then worked on erasing (slightly) the colors that got onto the background. I kind of liked the look with some of that chalking showing up.

No stamping on this one, but that's okay, right?

Last card coming up.

Jeanne

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Oh pretty! And yes, you can make another one and send this one to me!! LOL. Again, I love the chalking and might even have to give it a try . . . one of these days. TFS!

Erica said...

dang...i want one of those CB folders & cannot find one locally! great job with it

Kim Burmeister said...

Oooo, pretty! I just ordered this cuttlebug folder. Great job!

Barb said...

Pretty, pretty! Just goes to show ya' that they don't have to have a stamped image. Very nicely done.